Your partners in life.
- Personal in-depth interview with gestational surrogate and partner.
- Psychological screening, including MMPI-2, of all surrogates.
- Review of surrogate's previous medical records.
- Review of surrogate's health insurance policy.
- Criminal and Financial Background check of surrogate.
- Match to a suitable gestational surrogate.
- Provide information about potential surrogate.
- Arrange health insurance for surrogate if needed.
- Arrange term life insurance policy for surrogate.
- Client referral to experienced legal counsel.
- Client referral to specialized mental health professionals.
- Organize and schedule surrogate's medical testing.
- Organize and schedule surrogate's travel.
- Organize and schedule surrogate's medical treatment at a local monitoring facility (if necessary).
- Accompany surrogate to appointments, upon request of intended parent or surrogate.
- Liaison between client and surrogate.
- Liaison between reproductive endocrinologist and surrogate.
- Organize surrogate's legal representation.
- Schedule surrogate's monthly meetings with mental health professional.
- Establish an Escrow Account through our agency's attorney in order to coordinate payment of surrogate expenses.
- Facilitate payment of all invoices resulting from the surrogacy program through the Escrow Account.
- Supervise reconciliation of all payments made from the Escrow Account and prepare financial statements for each client.
- Direct the release of escrowed funds according to agreement.
- Ensure continuous communication with all parties throughout surrogacy arrangement.
Contact us on Skype